Feb 28, 2024
ES4330 - Agency Contracts
Section: EDUCATIONAL SERVICES PROCEDURES
SubSection: FINANCIAL AID
Master List Section: Student Services
- Institutional Regulations
- The DMACC Student Accounts Department will process agency contracts and authorizations in order to provide DMACC students access to financial assistance for their educational costs.
- The College will comply with the agreed upon provisions of the contracts or authorizations between the college and the agencies that are providing funding for their clients.
- Provisions outlined within the contracts or authorizations and their associated procedures must comply student privacy protections awarded under Family Education Rights and Privacy Act, The Higher Education Act, and the Privacy Act.
- Contracts and authorizations providing financial assistance to DMACC students must be received in writing on the agency’s official form or letterhead by the DMACC Student Accounts Department. Telephone or verbal requests are not acceptable.
- Contracts will be honored and processed when all necessary signatures have been obtained from the College and Agency.
- Authorizations will be loaded into the Banner system for the appropriate period of attendance by the Student Accounts Department. All financial assistance paid because of enrollment or being utilized to cover an educational expense will be considered estimated financial assistance by the DMACC Financial Aid Department.
- Invoices will be generated and sent to the Agency by the Student Accounts Department each term.
Adopted: July 1, 1990
May 1, 2018
Approved for Catalog: Executive Vice President, College Operations
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)