Aug 24, 2019
ATF 350 - Technical Internship IV Credits: 3
Lecture Hours: 0
Lab Hours: 0
Practicum Hours: 0
Work Experience: 18
Course Type: Voc/Tech
Work experience at a sponsoring dealership. The tasks will be consistent with the technician’s ability and previous coursework.
Prerequisite: Admission to Automotive Student Service Ed Training (ASSET)
- Illustrate acceptable employee attendance habits.
- Display regular attendance.
- Illustrate job punctuality
- Provide the dealership with a responsible and productive employee
- Present a positive attitude towards work.
- Demonstrate ability to learn.
- Display employee dependability
- Show quality workmanship
- Reveal initiative.
- Display social interaction skills
- Complete the internship weekly reports for return to the ASSET Instructor.
- Log daily work
- Indicate your diagnosis
- Mail work reports
- Complete the assigned internship tasks
- Analyze concern prior to repair
- Checks OASIS (on line automotive service information system).
- Reference TSB’s as a part of routine service procedure
- Use EVTM’s (electrical and vacuum troubleshooting manuals).
- Demonstrate safe working habits
- Fill out task sheets
[Add to Portfolio]