Oct 18, 2019
ATF 330 - Technical Internship II Credits: 3
Lecture Hours: 0
Lab Hours: 0
Practicum Hours: 0
Work Experience: 18
Course Type: Voc/Tech
Work experience at a sponsoring dealership. The tasks will be consistent with the technician’s ability and previous coursework.
Prerequisite: Admission to Automotive Student Service Ed Training (ASSET)
- Illustrate acceptable employee attendance habits.
- Display regular attendance.
- Demonstrate job punctuality.
- Provide the dealership with a responsible and productive employee.
- Present a positive attitude towards work.
- Demonstrate ability to learn.
- Display employee dependability.
- Demonstrate quality workmanship.
- Show initiative.
- Display positive social interaction skills.
- Complete the internship weekly reports for return to the ASSET instructor.
- Log daily work.
- Indicate your diagnosis.
- Mail work reports.
- Complete the assigned internship tasks.
- Analyzes concern prior to repair.
- Checks OASIS (on line service information system).
- Reference TSB?s as a part of routine service procedure.
- Use EVTM?s (electrical and vacuum troubleshooting manuals).
- Demonstrate safe working habits.
- Fill out task sheets.
[Add to Portfolio]