Jul 19, 2019
ATF 320 - Technical Internship I Credits: 3
Lecture Hours: 0
Lab Hours: 0
Practicum Hours: 0
Work Experience: 18
Course Type: Voc/Tech
Work experience at a sponsoring dealership. The tasks will be consistent with the technician’s ability and previous coursework.
Prerequisite: Admission to Automotive Student Service Ed Training (ASSET)
- Illustrate acceptable employee attendance habits.
- Display regular attendance.
- Demonstrate job punctuality.
- Provide the dealership with a responsible and productive employee.
- Present a positive attitude towards work.
- Demonstrate ability to learn.
- Display employee dependability
- Show quality workmanship.
- Reveal initiative.
- Display positive social interaction skills.
- Complete weekly internship reports for return to ASSET instructor.
- Log daily work.
- Indicate your diagnosis.
- Mail work reports to instructor
- Complete the assigned internship tasks.
- Analyze concern prior to repair.
- Checks OASIS (on line automotive service information system).
- Reference TSB’s as a part of routine service procedure.
- Use EVTM’s (electrical and vacuum troubleshooting manuals).
- Develop safe working habits.
- Fill out task sheets.
[Add to Portfolio]